Things to Do in Bangalore For Teenagers
Bangalore is a vibrant metropolis that successfully caters to the ‘hip and current’ generation of teenagers. The city, which is a mix of cultures, has a plethora of fantastic activities that will keep the young (and youthful) enthralled for hours. You will be loaded with options when it comes to things to do in Bangalore for teenagers, whether it’s a fun-filled day out, kayaking, zip-lining, and other adventurous sports, sightseeing, dining, road trips, or partying after sundown. Bangalore has everything you might want, from watching the sunrise at Nandi Hills to dancing at one of the city’s clubs.
So here’s a list of the top 10 things (not in order) for you to do in Bangalore and make the most of the city.
Kayaking and canoeing are sometimes confused, however, the primary difference is that kayaking is just for one person, whereas canoeing is for a group. ‘Hunter’s boat’ was the original meaning of the word kayak. Without it, the North Americans would be unable to obtain food, especially in the face of tremendous adversity.
On the other hand, Kayaks are today’s plastic boats with long wooden shafts for rowing around the water. Kayaking can provide a sense of independence, and the fresh air and water can be soothing.
Kayaking is simple, convenient, and available year-round. Spring, midsummer, and fall are ideal seasons for a relaxing ride. The lovely lake is one of the main reasons why Q Mango Forest is so special. You can row your stress away on the lake. While kayaking at this resort, don’t miss seeing the sunrise.
Ziplining is the ideal thrill for you if you enjoy picturesque sights while whizzing by with a bird’s eye view. It provides an adrenaline rush as well as a breathtaking aerial perspective of gorgeous surroundings that you simply cannot resist, even if it is frightening.
In its most basic form, zip-lining involves down a hill through a cable that begins at a higher position than the conclusion. The friction is minimized by using a pulley where the zip lines descend at a relatively faster rate. Prior to zip-lining, patients with heart problems, high blood pressure, or other physical difficulties may have to seek medical advice.
Among the 15+ adventurous activities Q mango forest offers, zip lining is one of them. As your eyes take in the breathtaking vista, feel the air dangling from the zip-line at Q mango Forest.
- Clubbing: At the city’s clubs, dance to some banging EDM tunes and nail the signature dances of all the smash hits. Bangalore is the go-to city for partying with your group, with lady’s night practically every day of the week and free drinks and admission for the ladies. Bangalore has a thriving nightlife, which comes as no surprise.
The City caters to its partying crowd with an outstanding choice of pubs, bars, lounges, and nightclubs, making it one of the most lively metropolitans in the region. A few popular bars and clubs for you to enjoy the night are Badmaash, Indigo XP, Nolimmits Lounge and Club, Pebbles, etc.
- Photowalk: Photowalking is a social activity in which a group of camera enthusiasts gets together to stroll about with a camera to take images of things that interest them. A Photowalk can be done at any time of the day.
You only need to work with what you have, as even harsh mid-afternoon light can be a good time to shoot silhouettes. Alternatively, go for a night walk in a safe part of a nearby city, since this might be a great time to capture some amazing streetlight or headlight photos.
On social media, such as meetUp or other Facebook groups, you can identify groups with whom you can go on a Photowalk. Early in the morning, the KR Puram flower market, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, and late at night, church street in Bangalore are good locations for a Photowalk.
- Hiking: Hiking is a day or overnight energetic stroll in a local habitat on hiking trails or sidewalks. Hiking tours are popular among those who want to have fun and enjoy nature while also relaxing their minds. Hiking and trekking are commonly used interchangeably, however, they are not quite the same thing.
Hiking takes one day, and trekking takes at least two days. Get away from the stresses of everyday situations by going outside. When you’re stuck inside for too long, tension, despair, and anxiety can ramp up.
Getting out on the trail might help you put your life into balance and distract you from your troubles.
- Camping: Camping is a form of recreation in which individuals set up camp in the outdoors for some time, usually utilizing tents or specifically constructed or modified automobiles as shelters. Camping began as a rugged, back-to-nature hobby for tough open-air enthusiasts, but it has now evolved into the normal vacation for millions of average families.
Bangalore’s pleasant weather makes it suitable for going on camping vacations around the city. While some travel places offer tent lodging, jungle lodging, or log houses, others allow you to pitch your tent underneath the stars. Isn’t it enthralling?
Wait until you see how beautiful these camping spots are at Q Mango Forest. Enjoy a great vacation into serenity at Q Mango Forest in Ramanagara, away from the hustle and bustle of your daily routine.
- Rappelling: Rappelling is a highly specialized climbing method that involves a controlled tumble backward a fixed rope to lower from peaks and cliffs. Artificial anchors such as cams, pitons, and bolts, as well as natural anchors such as trees and stones, are used to secure the ascending rope to a cliff.
Adventure sports are a great way for a professional Bangalorean to unwind after a long day. Adventures in Bangalore get a much escape from the hustle and bustle, with expertise and enjoyment at their core.
Ramnagara, has the perfect landscape for Rappeling, go enjoy your day at Q Mango Forest rappelling through the thin air.
8.Go Karting: Go Karting is a high-intensity activity that is ideally suited to racing aficionados. The activity entails operating a Go Kart for a fixed distance or a fixed limit of rounds. This sport will get your heart pounding and will delight you to the maximum by simulating the excitement of professional racing on a lesser level. The go-kart is available in a variety of sizes and also has motorless modes too.
Meco Kartopia takes pride in being Bangalore’s first karting course built to international standards. This cutting-edge Go-Karting course opened in 2015 and caters to both novices and professionals. Raceway Motorsports, based at Kanakpura Road, is among Bangalore’s inexpensive Go-Karting venues. This place is ideal for amateurs who want to pursue this activity professionally, as it offers 10 laps for just Rs. 250. The 350-meter track is ideal for putting your racing talents to the test, and you can select from a variety of karts based on their power. Grips GoKarting is one of Bangalore’s most famous go-karting sites, they also have bowling alleys, made of international standards.
- Cycling: Cycling has almost as many advantages as the country lanes you’ll soon be discovering. If you’re contemplating taking up cycling and comparing it to other pastimes, we’re here to convince you that bicycling is by far the greatest option.
Cycling in Bengaluru, India’s Garden City, maybe a fantastic experience. The fresh breeze and abundance of greenery that you meet across as your cycle is an unrivaled experience. Exploring picturesque areas on your bike is not only pleasant but also necessary for reducing your carbon footprint.
Hesaraghatta is a little out of the way from the metropolis. However, the continuous riding track and plenty of flora make for an ideal scenic cycling experience. A beautiful picturesque view can be found along this long bicycle track.
Take the Hesaraghatta main road to get over here. A thick green tree cover with deserted roads will guide you to Rajankunte even before you reach Hesaraghatta on your bicycle. This is one of the most popular places for riders and cyclists to discover the Garden City’s gorgeous flora. Just 30 kilometers outside of the city, you may have a great day with your cycle buddies.
- Birdwatching: Bangalore is fortunate to have excellent soil and wonderful weather. It’s no surprise that one of the World’s best nature reserves is located here. Lalbagh, on the other hand, has more to offer than flower exhibits, vegetation, and a romantic sanctuary. If you realize where to search when and how to seek, you can find some incredibly rare birds here.
The Indian Pond Heron is without a doubt the absolute monarch of the parks’ waterways. The Grey Heron, which lives on dry land, can also be seen here. The White-Throated Kingfisher paints a colorful picture as it flies about ponds feeding on small fish. The Coppersmith Barbet, a mint green bird with red plumage that distinguishes out with the keen intensity of its call, is perhaps the most intriguing.
Apart from cycling, you can also spot rare species of birds here. By this water body, robins are pretty numerous. The sight of a robin feeding on worms never ceases to amaze. Baya Weaver and Blue-Faced Malkohas In the treetops surrounding the lake, birds famed for their beautifully made nests can be found. Birds of prey such as eagles and Egyptian Vultures frequently fight for their prize catch here, so it’s best not to try to entice them with food.
Bangalore has grown in popularity as a destination for outdoor activities during the last decade. While getting to its mountains and gorgeous rivers requires some travel, they are ideal locations for hiking and kayaking and many other outdoor activities. You can always party indoors in the most happening clubs of Bangalore.